Ingredients for 1 cup of coffee
- Ground Coffee (coarse) - 20gm
- Hot Water (90°C - 95°C) - 200ml
- Take ground coffee in a vessel/pot.
- Pour hot water over it, stirring evenly.
- Cover and let brew for 5 minutes.
- Use a tea strainer/channi to strain the coffee into a mug.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- To avoid coffee fines in your cup, wrap a thin cotton cloth over the strainer before pouring out the brewed coffee.
- If your preference is coffee with milk, reduce the amount of water by half.
- If you like the flavour, but would like a less watery beverage, increase the amount of coffee. Decrease the amount of coffee if you find the flavour too pronounced.
- If your coffee is too sour and salty, increase your brewing time to taste.
- If your coffee is overly bitter, reduce your brewing time to taste.