Collecting Personal Information
- Device information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site for you and for other users.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels using industry standard technologies and processes..
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Such information may be shared with our website host – Shopify, for assessment and optimization of the Site.
- Order information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address , email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to youarrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you directly without any modification or amendment by the Site.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Such information may be shared with our delivery partners (presently Shiprocket) to facilitate delivery of our products to you.
- Payment and Account information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, credit card or debit card information, bank account number. The Site only retains information pertaining to method of making payment. All other information is directly collected by our payment partner (presently Razorpay)
- Purpose of collection: to receive payment for products or services to be provided to you.
- Source of collection: collected from you directly through our payment partner’s website / platform without any modification, addition or supervision by the Site.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Such information is required for processing payments made by you to us for services or products to be provided to you. We do not collect, process or retain any information pertaining to your bank account or credit / debit card details and will only retain the method of payment and transaction details (date, reference number, amount, etc. for our records and accounting).
- Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, order details, email address, and phone number
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support or address any concerns or grievances raise by you in respect of any product or service delivered to you.
- Source of collection: collected directly from you without any modification or amendment by the Site.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Such information may be shared with our agents or customer support executives (in-house or third party) for the purpose of grievance redressal and providing appropriate support.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We share your shipping address and mobile phone number with our delivery partner (Shiprocket) for logistics and delivery services
- We may share non-personally identifiable information such as demographic data and anonymized website usage statistics to our host or other third party service providers for research and analysis purposes to help us develop, optimize and grow our business.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
1424 South End A Cross Road J. P. Nagar, 560069 Bengaluru KA, India
Last updated: 29.6.2021