Ingredients for 1 cup of coffee
- Ground Coffee (coarse) - 50gm
- Cold Water - 500ml
- Add ground coffee to a jar and pour cold water into it.
- Stir together to distribute the coffee evenly.
- Make sure the jar is covered well and let brew for 24 hours.
- Strain out the brewed coffee with the help of a strainer/chai channi/cheesecloth/cold brew filter.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container and use as required within a week.
- The recommended method of consumption is with ice.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- If your preference is coffee with milk, reduce the amount of water by three-fourths while brewing.
- Filter twice for a smooth cup.
- Brew in the refrigerator for enhanced flavour.
- Avoid brewing or storing in plastic.